Information collection, use, and sharing
- PS2Ltd is the sole owner of information collected at www.arhelp.com. We only have access to information you voluntarily share with us via this site, email, or direct contact with you. We do not sell or rent this information with anyone.
- We use the information you supply to respond to your inquiries, and in the case of registered users, to provide our services to you. We do not share your information outside of our organization other than where needed to provide you with our services.
- Unless you request otherwise, we may contact you, via email, in the future about our services, or changes to our policies. You may opt out of marketing emails, however, registered users will continue to receive communications about the services being provided to them.
Your Access to and Control Over Information you provide
You may opt out of future contacts at anytime (registered users may continue to receive communications regarding the services they requested). You do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number on www.arhelp.com, or as provided below:
- See what data, if any, we have about you.
- Change/update/correct any information you provided to us.
- Have us delete the information you provided to us.
- Alert us to any concern you have about our use of the data you provided to us.
- We take reasonable care to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- We never collect sensitive information for payments you make through us – it is processed through third party payment processors who facilitate your payment and do not share your checking our credit cards account numbers with us, and they see to it that information is encrypted and transmitted a secure way.
- You can verify that our website, or third-parrty sites, secure transmission of data by looking for a closed lock icon in your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use session cookies that facilitate your use of our site. If you block or disable session cookies, then our site may not function as expected. For simple browsing, that may not make a difference, but registered users should not block session cookies.
As with many sites, we may use third-party providers, such as Google Analytics, Cloudflare, for the purpose of managing our site, gathering aggregate data about usage, and/or improving security. We do not provide any user data to these outside entities. Note that any third-party providers also have their own, additional, privacy policies, and are responsible for their own compliance.
Performance Source II, Ltd. The A/R Help® Company
PO Box 300783
Chicago, IL 60630-0783
Revised, 27 September 2022.