Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the Terms and Conditions) govern the use of www.arhelp.com (the “Site”). The site is owned and operated by Performance Source II, Ltd, an Illinois corporation.
By using this Site, you agree to use our site legally, to not use our site for illegal purposes, not limited to, but including:
- Harassment or mistreatment of others by using our Site;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of the Site owners or any third party to the Site;
- Hack into any user accounts of our Site; or
- Act in any manner that could be considered fraudulent.
When you create/register an account on our Site, you agree to the following:
- You acknowledge that we are not a law firm and that no information provided to you, whether on our Site, or not, is not offered as, nor may it be construed as, legal advice.
- You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to your account; and
- All information you provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your account information if it changes.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any account or user in violation of the Site Terms and Conditions, and to take any steps legally necessary to prevent you form accessing our site or services.
Limitation of Liability
PS2Ltd and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses, including legal fees, from your use of our site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless PS2Ltd and our our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from and actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including legal fees arising out of use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Illinois
- You acknowledge that we are a commercial (business-to-business) collection agency, and that we provide no consumer or retail collection services (goods or service provided primarily for personal, family, or household purposes). Information on our Site shall not be construed as legal advice.
- By registering an account, and placing commercial claims for collection, you also accept our agreement at www.arhelp.com/agreement.asp.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, of in our Agreement for registered users are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, these provisions deemed void will be removed from our Terms and Conditions and Agreement. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time-to-time in order to maintain compliance with the law and reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site or our business. Notification of changes may be sent by email or posted on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
PO Box, 300783, Chicago IL 60630
You may also contact us through the contact form available on our Site.
Revised, 27 September 2022